Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
Parenting & Children
- Practice Doesn’t Have to Make Perfect: Emotional Regulation Is a Lifelong Journey
- 3 Lessons that Gloria Vanderbilt Taught Us About Coping with a Child’s Suicide
- Cyberbullying: The Psychological Effects on Teens
- Honoring Stepdads on Father’s Day
- 10 Things I’ve Learned as a Therapist and a Mom about Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders